Monday 8 January 2018

2018...Hello

Well I wasn't sure if i could still sign in, but here I am. 

Doubt there are any people but this is mostly for me to try and keep on at my temperature blanket.

I am using Attic 24's Woodland blanket as a pattern, using the lowest and highest temperatures of the week. So that will be 104 rows (I hope)
If it snows then I might add a white row, so it may be more than 104.



So as this first week is already over the first two rows are going to be Turquoise and Mint, my foundation chain is going to be grey, as will any border.


3 comments:

Angela said...

Like you I am trying to get back into my blog and if I end up writing it solely for me so be it. Good luck with your blanket

Christine said...

Ooh, that sounds interesting

Julie said...

Exciting crafting start for the new year. Looking forward to wathing this grow Rachael.